Our solicitors specialising in licensing law possess expertise in alcohol and entertainment licensing throughout England and Wales. We have gained a reputation for our proactive approach.

Our clientele spans from those embarking on their journey in the industry, navigating their first premises license application, to established operators needing bespoke advice. Whether you are looking for a pub, bar, entertainment license, or authorisation to sell alcohol at a large event, we can offer assistance and advocacy on your behalf.

In the hospitality industry, your license is a key asset. We dedicate ourselves to ensuring that you secure and maintain the necessary permissions. Our commitment includes delivering high-quality, pragmatic, and business-oriented advice. 

Initial queries should be directed to our head of department, Carl Bruder (solicitor), via email at [email protected] or telephone on 0151 318 7500.

Licensing Pricing Information