Jack is a solicitor who specialises in both commercial and residential property transactions.
Jack’s key areas of practice include:
- Purchase and sales of commercial property
- Commercial and residential property refinances
- Drafting and negotiating commercial leases for both landlords and tenants
- All aspects of residential conveyancing
- Auction purchases and sales
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Adverse Possession applications
Jack joined VC LAW in 2019 and qualified as a solicitor in 2022. Jack graduated from Northumbria University in 2018 with a first class degree in Law with Business before achieving a distinction on the Legal Practice Course in 2020. Prior to joining VC LAW in 2019, Jack worked in several different legal settings including a local high street firm, the UK’s leading HR and employment firm and a UK top 20 law firm, all of which have helped him to adopt a commercial and pragmatic approach to his work.
Jack is highly organised, approachable and committed to providing excellent legal assistance.